Battle your opponent to cross the board: blocking building and counter-blocking in an attempt to bridge the gap and win the game.
- One wooden playing board (made of 4 tiles). Made using sustainable Indian Sheesham Wood from a Fair Trade supplier. Measurements: 54 x 40 cm. Handmade by artisans.
- Instruction Manual: How to Play, Techniques
- 28 playing pieces made up of 1 set blond, 1 set black.
- A cotton bag
- Ages 7+
Feel Free to use our videos for your own promotions.
Check out the Juggle Dream Channels on Youtube & Juggling.tv
Bridget - The World's No. 1 Bridge Building Strategy Game
Bridget challenges players to strategically place their pieces to form a bridge across the tile-based board. In a race to cross the board each player is attempting to be the first build a bridge. Players battle by building routes, blocking, and counter-blocking their opponents' routes in an attempt to bridge the gap and win the game. Bridget has endless techniques and strategies.
Bridget has one playing board made up of 4 tiles, 28 playing pieces that consist of two sets, blonde and black. The playing board and game pieces can be neatly put away using the accompanying cotton bag.
How to play:
- Set up your board by joining the four jigsaw tiles together - beginners should use the side with the square playing area.
- Take turns to place one of your coloured pieces on the board.
- The winner is the first person to form an uninterrupted bridge from one side of the board to the opposite side.
Once a piece has been played it can't be moved again. However, players are allowed one 'time machine' - where you can undo your opponent's and your own last go.
If all pieces are played and there is no successful bridge the winner is the player who occupies the largest number of squares around the edge of the board when viewed from above.
History of Bridget:
Bridget is ET Games version of a traditional Swiss game, known as 'Caminos' designed by Stefan Kogl. After discovering the Swiss game ET games was inspired to bring it to Britain,
Please Note that due to territory restrictions, this item is not available in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Australia, Switzerland, Lichtenstein or the USA.
JWS Europe Ltd is a worldwide distributor for Bridget - the strategic bridge building game developed by ET Games.
- Additional Information
SKU MIS-906 EAN 0798295584441 Brand ET Games RRP €29.70